QSO UK
Welcome to QSOUK the forum for all radio users.
Sign in and enjoy No Adverts, Members Gallery and a Chat Room.

The QSOUK Team

hello from CC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hello from CC

Just getting back into radio after some 20+ years need to get the books out and will probably ask some real stupid questions but heh, thts what a forum is for.

CC55 Cool

Coolcamper55

Call Sign : M6KNE
Registration date : 2009-06-25
Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

hello from CC :: Comments

Post on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:59 am by 2W0PWR

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, nice to see another new member! I hope you find the forum useful and enjoy the radio! I wonder what sort of radio you have?

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:09 am by 2E0ZMO

welcome to the forums,ask away

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:22 am by bertlfc

This is my first post and you feeling like your starting from scratch again is understandable haha I've been listening for 2yrs now and the step-up to foundation is not too far away but i'm sure i'll be asking a lot of stupid questions too!! Hope to start speaking to many 'info boffins' as i can and get this hobby off the ground for me and 'on the air'!! Enjoy ya journey as i will!! Rob.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:28 am by daxi

Hello both.
Bertlfc if you are about to do the foundation course, first take the time to read the foundation course book, not just once but twice & then go to hamtests @ http://www.hamtests.co.uk/ register yourself & then do the 10 questions in 10 minutes as fast as you can, try not to think about the answer, just find out, over & over again, what your strong & weak points are.
Hamtests are not 100% when it comes to thier questions so do not take it personally if some times you get things wrong, when you know it was a correct answer, just use it as a way of getting yourself into the radio exam groove.
You will find th foundation course is all you should need to get the licence, so enjoy the course & let us know the call sign when you get it.
One other point, go to the Ofcom site & register yourself well before the foundation course, as you will need a bit of paper in the post from them to use the site & with it you can get your call sign within days of getting the pass, rather than having to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:42 pm by 26tm777

HI

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:34 pm by simon007

Hello from me here too, welcome to the forum

73 Simon

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:49 am by porky.69

hello and welcome

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content