QSO UK
Welcome to QSOUK the forum for all radio users.
Sign in and enjoy No Adverts, Members Gallery and a Chat Room.

The QSOUK Team

hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hello

Hi I'm Simon, from chesterfield, I've already seen a couple of familiar names, been into CB'ing for nearly 16 years on and off been back on air for the last year or so(when my rig allowed me to), just got hold of a newer rig so will be on air more often, normally have it on every morning when taking the kids to school or on the way to college(mature student ), if at college I have it on a little longer than normal as I have to get there early to get the van parked, I've a homebase but it's in need of an aerial, been meaning to get one for about a year now(well stops the Mrs bugging me while I'm out ), so if your in or around chesterfield first thing in a morning give us a shout, handles same as my user name.
godzilla

Registration date : 2009-12-09
Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

hello :: Comments

Post on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:51 pm by 26tm777

hi from me

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:53 am by 2W0PWR

Hi Simon,

Welcome to the forum, hope you like the site and if you have any problems please don't hesitate to contact me.

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:50 pm by godzilla

thanks for the welcome guys, I'm new to the world of DX'ing, so been having a good of the posts to try and soak up as much as I can before hitting the airwaves for some dx'ing

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum