QSO UK
Welcome to QSOUK the forum for all radio users.
Sign in and enjoy No Adverts, Members Gallery and a Chat Room.

The QSOUK Team

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello

I am new to this group. I just got me a Emperor TS-5010 radio. I do not know much about this radio and i sure hope i did not make a mistake in buying it. It is used that i got it off of ebay. I paid a total of 203.00 for it. I have not gotten it yet, but i sure would like to know more about it. So if anyone has this radio or has used it in the past, i would like to know what you think about it.

alvin

Registration date : 2009-12-28
Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Hello :: Comments

Post on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:12 pm by g0sop

Hi Alvin

Welcome to the forum, I had the 5010 a few years ago and never had issues with it when I owned one, I'm sure I've seen forum messages saying its a Lincoln/2830 ? perhaps Simon 007 can explain more ?

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:29 pm by alvin

Thanks Andy. It has been mod. to go on the CB band. Most people here talks on 26.775. I have about 40 CB radios, but all of mine are stock and some are very rare and collectable.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:51 pm by 26tm777

hi from me

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:56 pm by g0sop

alvin wrote:Thanks Andy. It has been mod. to go on the CB band. Most people here talks on 26.775. I have about 40 CB radios, but all of mine are stock and some are very rare and collectable.

Wow 40 radios, my missus has threatened to leave me if I get any more radios Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:51 am by 2W0PWR

Hiya Alvin,

Welcome to the forum, it's great to see another new member and I wish you all the luck with the new toy. I am sure you will love it. I had the Lincoln and it was the best radio I had till I passed my Amateur Licence and bought the HF sets.

As for Andy's remark, Mine did leave me :-).

73 de Dave

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:14 am by firetrap

Welcome from me! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum