QSO UK
Welcome to QSOUK the forum for all radio users.
Sign in and enjoy No Adverts, Members Gallery and a Chat Room.

The QSOUK Team

Hi from Steve

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi from Steve

I joined the forum today. A little about me... I was last interested in amateur radio during the mid sixties to early seventies. Then I used a CR100, 2 19 set's and a 52 set and various home constructed kit. I also had the use of a huge garden. I became re interested last year, took my foundation exam at the end of the year and intermediate earlier this year. Now using an Alinco DX-77 and a Yaesu FT-1802. My back garden is so small it's difficult to decide what HF antenna's will be the best long term. I'm currently setting up as required a vertical on a tripod and wire antenna's wrapped around the garden assisted by a 10M fishing pole. I'm resident in Aylesbury, England.

Steve 2E0SGB

2E0SGB

Call Sign : 2E0SGB
HF Rig : Alinco DX-77
HF Antenna : Random wire and SRC 80 vertical
VHF / UHF Rig : Yaesu FT-1802
VHF / UHF Antenna : 2M Slim Jim
Registration date : 2010-07-28
Number of posts : 1

http://www.qrz.com/db/2e0sgb

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Hi from Steve :: Comments

Post on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:56 am by 2W0PWR

Hi Steve,

I recognise the call sign, Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy reading some of the threads.

Regards,

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:22 am by daxi

Hello Steve. Like you I started on the good old 19 sets. I don't know the 52 set, but did play with various EX WWII radio a lot from the mid 70's into the 80's.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:24 am by 2E0ZMO

welcome to the forums steve

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum