QSO UK
Welcome to QSOUK the forum for all radio users.
Sign in and enjoy No Adverts, Members Gallery and a Chat Room.

The QSOUK Team

Introduce myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduce myself

HI guys

How are you? I would like to introduce about myself as trader. I am here in this board newbie and I have huge knowledge of stock. I hope that i will get more information from this site and also give you more information lots of users. I hope that everybody keep with me and share lots information.

thanks
Kajolthappar

KajolThappar

Registration date : 2010-10-06
Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Introduce myself :: Comments

Post on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:12 pm by daxi

Welcome Kajolthappar, what radio equipment do you deal in & what is your trading address etc in the real world?
Edited to add.
I have been through all your posts & removed the spam links.
If you wish to join this forum as a member, then please do not cut & paste previous posts to make yourself look as if you know what you are talking about.Or make random comments that add nothing but your links to a thread.
You, like everyone else, are welcome to join in any & all discussions but please make it relevant.
I do not want to be heavy handed, so please, no more posts that are just obvious attempts at getting your adverts on here as that will just waste your time & ours.
Had your posts been adding anything to the forum, I would have left the links you have as your signature.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:03 pm by 2W0PWR

Thanks Daxi, well said...

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum