QSO UK
Welcome to QSOUK the forum for all radio users.
Sign in and enjoy No Adverts, Members Gallery and a Chat Room.

The QSOUK Team

Greetings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings

Hi all...been on the air since the tender age of 6 (I'm now 35). Started on good old CB and was on there for about 12 years before switching to 11m sidebands then eventually gained my amateur licence in 2003 and currently still and M3 but studying for my 2E.

I'm active on HF and VHF and sometimes UHF (70cm only) but UHF ops are very rare. Member of RSGB, UKSMG and BARTG. Radio related interests include Satellite ops, Data, SOTA and contesting and have entered a few contests on VHF and HF as a learning exercise but looking to enter with more gusto next year. Mostly active at weekends and can be found on HF and using VHF local repeaters, GB3IR node 5562 and MB7ISC (linked to Irish conference).

Well that's enough from me, look forward to hearing some of you on the bands. Very Happy
DennyM3HSJ

Call Sign : M3HSJ
Locator : IO94ho
DXCC Entity : G
HF Rig : Icom 706mkII
HF Antenna : 6m Fishing pole antenna
VHF / UHF Rig : Yaesu FT2800 and Trio TS-780
VHF / UHF Antenna : H/B Dipole and several portable antennas
HandHeld : Yaesu FT60E
Preferred Bands : Like using all bands. Just started on 6m and eagerly awaiting the next SpE season...! Enjoy using datamodes especially PSK across HF and 6 haven't tried above 6m.
Club Callsign : G4XXG (Stockton and disrict ARG)
Registration date : 2010-11-04
Number of posts : 4

http://www.qrz.com/db/M3HSJ http://m3hsj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Greetings :: Comments

Post on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:49 pm by daxi

Hi Denny. Welcome to the site & good luck with the Intermediate.
Alan.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum