QSO UK
Welcome to QSOUK the forum for all radio users.
Sign in and enjoy No Adverts, Members Gallery and a Chat Room.

The QSOUK Team

Hello from Cambridgeshire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from Cambridgeshire

Hello everyone.
I'm a long time CB'er, not active for a number of years, but hoping to dust off a few of my radios and get active. Also looking for a general purpose handheld scanner to take with us on our journeys around the UK. Seriously thinking it's time to get to grips with the RSGB tests.... (Do I really have time though in my retirement years?)
A great site by the way that I hope to spend time on.
Hope to hear you on air soon.
Tracker Rob Smile
73s

tracker

Registration date : 2011-02-17
Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Hello from Cambridgeshire :: Comments

Post on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:39 am by daxi

Hi Rob & welcome to the site. I lived in Peterborough for a while when working on a few contracts around in the area & think I saw my first CB over there. Scanner wise there is lots to choose from for lots of different purposes.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:51 am by porky.69

hi rob welcome

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:01 am by tracker

Thanks for the welcome. Lack of high ground here in the Fens for dxing But still used to dx into Europe a few years back from home on trusty Antron 99. Just bought scanner, so will be using that at home and away in the camper. 73s

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:28 pm by g6ohm

Hi tracker.
Just to let you know GB3PE which will be on 145.675mhz is to come back on air shortly. It is to be sited near Thorney Toll. Hope to be on FEB, MARCH time.
If you are thinking of doing your radio exam check out the Peterborough Radio club. They do novice courses.

Good luck Andy G6OHM in Chatteris

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum