QSO UK
Welcome to QSOUK the forum for all radio users.
Sign in and enjoy No Adverts, Members Gallery and a Chat Room.

The QSOUK Team

Hello From Delboy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello From Delboy!

Just been talking to Simon on Ch.34 (UK), he told me to pop in so here I am!!!!!

pirat
delboy

Registration date : 2008-01-16
Number of posts : 64

http://www.delboyenterprises.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Hello From Delboy! :: Comments

Post on Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:43 am by daxi

Welcome along.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:44 am by 2W0PWR

Hi Delboy,

Nice to see you on the site. Anyone is welcome mate.
What have you been upto? What radio have you got now?
One last question, Are you going to the radio rally in Blackpool this year?
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:23 am by 26tm777

hi from me to

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:40 am by 2E0ZMO

welcome to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:00 am by delboy

Yes hello everyone.

I've been quite busy lately with one thing and another. As for the current radios, CB - Midland 48 Excel Multi at home and Intek M490 for mobile. HAM - Various radios, mostly Yaesu.

Still using the Antron 99 from home with a long wire for the other HF bands (Tunes up lovely on top band!!!).

Like the look of this forum by the way, I will try to pop by now and again to keep tabs on you lot!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:29 am by 2W0PWR

I understand Delboy, I have moved house b4 Christmas and swapped jobs just after Christmas and am now just finding time to do some HF DX'ing. Cheers for liking the layout. I wanted something differant and more interactive from the forum and thing the Gallery gives people a chance to share pics and things.

Glad your well,

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:41 am by delboy

Yep it looks good.

To be honest the main problem I find is that there are so many forums for CB/Ham/PMR446 and I never know where to find the gang!!!

It seems that everyone and their granny has a forum and we tend to get spread a bit thinly these days.

I've just posted a banner in the EVENTS section relating to the Easter DX event which went very well last year and will hopefully be just as popular this year!

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:55 am by 2W0PWR

Yes I am sure it will be as popular as it was last year. It was great fun...
I know what you mean with all the forums but at least if one is getting a little boring or you don't like the way it's going there will always be another one to join... (lol) Wink
My aim like everyone else is to have a huge forum and it being the main info point on the net. Then maybe with a little work create ones in other countries... Hee Hee (The QSOUK Branding) but it's a pipe dream!!!

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:59 pm by simon007

Hi Delboy, well that was a pleasure to hear you last night. From 9 to 9+60db here and even with the qsb was 5/8, incredible signals on the air indeed.

Last time was with an Intek H520 with 4 then 1w and the antenna is a homemade Wizard Stick. GREAT GREAT indeed to see you here and was great to meet you at the Baltic Very Happy

Simon

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:28 pm by delboy

Yes Simon it was a real pleasure and a very big surprise to hear you. I was just mucking about on the PC and up pops your voice. The local lads use 34 here in the North East so the radio is always ticking over on there.

The Baltic - That's going back a bit Simon? - But we did have a great day didnt we?

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:26 pm by simon007

That was indeed a great day and a lot of fun had there Very Happy Weather was great and also the company too. Seen the place on the tele a lot and also the slug, seems to be just the same. Must sort out a Part II trip as was one of the nicest places

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum