QSO UK
Welcome to QSOUK the forum for all radio users.
Sign in and enjoy No Adverts, Members Gallery and a Chat Room.

The QSOUK Team

hi guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hi guys

hi guys.

im a new fourm member thought id pop up to say hello

name is matt callsign is m3psk hopefully to be m0/m1 by march 09 im 20years old held my call since 2002/3 ish i think either way at one point i think i was one of the youngest to have a call in the uk.

qth for most of my ham time was in wootton bassett just outside swindon (io91bn) now ive flown the nest and have got my own place in calne wiltshire (io81xk)

my kit is not bad i run psk31 mainly as you can probs tell from the call sign, but 6m is also a big passion on mine, but urll using find me on hf or vhf somewhere.

as i say jsut left home so unfortunatly at the mo my antennas are rather limited but hoping to build them up soon with buying a small mast.

currently running.

icom ic725 full hf, with a ex1514 vox unit and headset is my main rig used mostly for digi.
yaesu ft 857 most will know
and i use a vx2r in the car for mobile

running them into a full size g5rv with a small invert about 3/4meters
have a 5ele for 2m on top of the pole that is fixed as i have no working rotator Sad
i use a ldg z11 pro to tune the 5rv up with
i aslo have the matching icom at 500 tuner which is a good tuner (500w ish max) with the matching icom ic 2kl 500w+ linear which is obusly not in use yet also it doesnt work lol i only bought it as it was part of the set with the ic 725. (anybody want to buy a spares or repair ic2kl lol)

have a vast arrey of computers to match my main is a dell xps laptop that is 2.33 duelcore but i have overlcocked it to 3.16ghz with 4gb ram

thats about its, for a job im a eletrician.

anyways 73's matt

m3psk

Registration date : 2008-10-05
Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

hi guys :: Comments

Post on Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:41 am by 2E0ZMO

welcome to the forums matt

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:43 am by 2W0PWR

Hi Matt,

It's great to see you on the forum. Thanks for joining and I wish you all the luck with the tests.

I will catch you soon in the chat box?

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:53 am by m3psk

lol thanks i think i need it i was supposed to be doing them at the hf convention this weekend but had to cancle cuz i couldnt make it Sad

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:47 pm by simon007

Welcome to the forum Matt and look forward to many posts and maybe catching you on the air

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:42 pm by davey790

welcome to the forum matey Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum